P, 0, T, C, P - 10.00 - 18.00
S - 9.00 - 15.00 (from 1.X - 1.VI)
Sv. - Closed
The information center offers free and paid information services to any library visitor, regardless of place of residence, age or any other conditions, as well as provides advice on library services, supplies, opportunities to resolve a specific request in a fast and customer-friendly way.
All information center services are also accessible for people with reduced mobility.
We offer to use:
- Information stock:
- Extensive reference funds in various sectors,
- Periodicals (magazines, newspapers) - about 70 titles,
- Thematic folders - press clips on various topics
- Electronic databases ,
- Information about educational opportunities in Latvia and abroad,
- Information about tourism opportunities in Latvia and abroad (guides, maps, routes),
- Statistical publications in electronic form,
- Information about the European Union (materials also available for pick-up)
- A database of municipal documents, which contains records from the minutes of Gulbene district meetings and the decisions taken.
- Open access computers;
- Free internet, incl. sk. Wi-Fi;
- Receive advice, inquiries and information in both electronic and traditional form;
- Assistance in the use of e-services;
- Assistance in searching for information on the Internet and databases;
- Printing, copying, scanning, recording of information on USB devices, CDs, DVDs, document stapling, fax services;
- Ability to use personal laptops and other electronic devices.