Here's the job! Publicēts: 6.09.2021
Gulbene County Library
invites you to apply for a full -time job
Gulbene district libraries
Chief librarian (s)
(Occupational classification code 2622 02)
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
- Higher education in library science or information management, higher education in the humanities;
- Understanding of classical and contemporary literature;
- Initiative and creative approach to work;
- Talent of the organizer, ability to speak in front of the public;
- Good knowledge and skills in working with information technologies;
- Excellent communication, collaboration and planning skills;
- High self-motivation, responsibility and organization;
- Foreign language skills to the extent necessary for professional activity (English, Russian).
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To serve adult readers in the information system ALISE;
- To work with the stock, to ensure and promote its usability;
- Plan, organize and manage literary and other events for various target audiences;
- Prepare reviews of the latest literature for different groups of readers;
- Development and implementation of project applications;
- Organize thematic and artistic exhibitions;
- Advise and train library users in the use of information resources.
- Professional challenges;
- Creative, dynamic and interesting work;
- Professional development support;
- Your investment will be valued with a suitable, competitive, stable salary - monthly salary from 827.00 EUR (18.2 family, 8th month salary group 2nd category) to 1003.00 EUR (18.2 family, 8th monthly salary group 3rd category) before taxes and social guarantees .
THE APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
- Cover letter (on 1 page);
- Short description of life and work (CV);
- Copies of documents certifying education and qualifications.
Documents can be submitted in person, sent by post with the reference “Application for vacancy” (Gulbene District Library, O.Kalpaka Street 60A, Gulbene, LV-4401) or electronically to the e-mail address: email@example.com until 2421. September.
Based on the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council), Gulbene Municipality informs that:
- The personal data provided in your application documents will be processed for recruitment purposes only,
- The controller of your personal data processing mentioned above is Gulbene municipality, reg. No. 90009116327, Ābeļu Street 2, Gulbene, Gulbene District, LV-4401. Additional information is available at http://www.gulbene.lv/lv/2015-04-21-13-37-30/datu-aizsardziba