Here's the job! Publicēts: 11.10.2021
Gulbene County Library (Reg. No. 90010215279)
invites you to apply for a full-time job
STOCK LIBRARY MANAGER
(Classification of Occupations Code 1349 34)
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
- Higher education (preferably in the professional field, humanities or social sciences);
- 2 years of work experience in a state or municipal institution is desirable;
- Ability to make decisions, plan and organize the work of the library according to the goals and tasks;
- Ability to respond to readers' needs;
- Ability to motivate readers;
- Excellent knowledge and skills in working with office equipment and information technology (Experience in working with the library information system ALISE - will be considered an advantage);
- Good communication and argumentation skills, accuracy and a high sense of responsibility;
- Initiative and creative approach to work;
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To plan, organize and manage work in Stadu parish library of Stradu parish;
- To develop the library into a center for education, information, culture and public relations;
- Planning, preparation and rational use of the institution's budget;
- Prepare and provide reports on library activities;
- Professional reader service;
- Advising and training library users in the use of information resources;
- Compilation and availability of library collection;
- Organizing library and literature promotion events for local people.
- Interesting and responsible work;
- Training and professional development opportunities required for the job;
- Your investment will be valued with a suitable, competitive, stable salary - monthly salary from 807.00 EUR (18.2 family, 8th month salary group 1st category) to 951.00 EUR (18.2 family, 8th month salary group 2nd category) before taxes and social guarantees .
THE APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
- Cover letter (on 1 page);
- Short description of life and work (CV);
- Copies of documents certifying education and qualifications.
Documents can be submitted in person at the Gulbene Regional Library, can be sent by post with the reference “Application for a vacancy” (Gulbene Regional Library, O.Kalpaka Street 60A, Gulbene, LV-4401) or electronically to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org until 2021 .October 26.
The selection for the vacant post will take place in two rounds. The first round - evaluation of applicants' education and work experience according to the submitted documents. The second round - a job interview, during which the applicant's knowledge and competencies will be assessed in accordance with the requirements set for the position.
Based on the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council), Gulbene Municipality informs that:
- The personal data provided in your application documents will be processed for recruitment purposes only,
- The controller of your personal data processing mentioned above is Gulbene municipality, reg. No. 90009116327, Ābeļu Street 2, Gulbene, Gulbene District, LV-4401. Additional information is available at http://www.gulbene.lv/lv/2015-04-21-13-37-30/datu-aizsardziba